12/24V 3000A Jump Starter Portable Car Vehicle Emergency Battery Power Booster
LION 12/24 VOLT 3,000 AMP JUMP STARTER
Fast Chargers Included!
- Internal battery - 2 x 22Ah Output
- 12 Volt - 3,000 Amp peak, 1,200 Cranking Amps
- 24 Volt - 1,000 Amps peak, 600 Cranking Amps
- Maintenance mode - Automatic float charge on 240 Volt (Must be switched to 12 Volt)
- Running time:
- 12 Volt - 44Ah - 8.5 hours drawing 4.5 Amps
- 24 Volt - 22 Ah - 4.0 hours drawing 4.5 Amps
- Extra long 1.6 metre copper cables
- Heavy duty clamps with LED lights
- Polarity alarm and surge protection
- 12 Volt power socket
- Manufacturer - Lion Products Aust P/L
The Lion Jump Start systems feature 'Maintenance Mode' whilst charging from 240 volt only.
The major benefit of 'Maintenance Mode' is that the Jump Starters can be left on charge indefinitely, eliminating the need to recharge your unit every 2 months.
If the unit has been completely discharged, it is recommended that it is recharged for a period of 24 hours, this will ensure optimal performance during its next use.
Professional 'Trade' Series!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Netspares users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.